Looking for New Ways to Get Involved?
Discover 3 Unique Giving Options
There are many ways you can support our work, even if you don’t have funds to part with today. Here are easy ways to show you care and get more involved.
- Share Our Message
Let others know about Hope of the Valley Rescue Mission and the work we do by:
- Forwarding our email newsletter.
- Sharing a story on social media.
- Telling others why you support Hope of the Valley and our work.
- Circulating lists of needed items.
- Coordinating a presentation about our mission at your workplace.
- Get More Involved
Enjoy hands-on participation in making a difference by:
- Participating in virtual events and inviting others to join.
- Taking time to volunteer with our organization, and others you are passionate about.
- Joining a committee or board.
- Performing professional services pro bono.
- Support Hope of the Valley’s Work
Ensure that we can continue our work into the future by:
- Requesting donations instead of birthday or anniversary gifts.
- Participating in your employer’s gift-matching programs.
- Setting up a matching program among relatives.
- Making a gift to Hope of the Valley Rescue Mission in your estate plan.
You Can Make a Difference
There are many ways you can get involved with Hope of the Valley. To learn more, contact Donielle Arbon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 818-392-0020 x 1008.